Sunday, November 2, 2008

New to this........

Well, here I am, doing something I said I would never do. Its not that I didnt think it would be nice to blog, I just really didnt think I had anything to offer to the world in terms of exciting things. My life is just very, I dont know, boring comes to mind. I have always enjoyed the world of blogging. My sisters are daily bloggers, most of the time. I know I cant compare to them, but maybe you can get to know me better this way. I am not the type of person that is easily read or easily figured out. I feel complex but probably, in truth, am not. I have done many things, most of which I am not real proud of. I have also been many places that most people have not, not that you would actually envy me in most cases. But the neat thing about it all is this. Today, I am actually right where I believe God wants me. Maybe not in terms of my spiritual life because, atleast in my case, there is always room for growth there. I guess the reason I am starting this blog is to share with my family and friends how their prayers and mine have been answered and to give some insight into, well me, I guess. Maybe some of this can help someone, maybe it won't, but one thing is for sure. God has allowed me to go through the storms that have been in my life and not only go through them, but prosper through them. As with alot of people, I should not even have the chance to be forgiven but I am. Hence the name of my blog, God has cast my sins as far as the east is to the west, and in my case, thats alot of casting. Til next time.

2 comments:

pw said...

So very exciting son! You will be blessed and you will be a blessing! I love you Mom

Rhonda said...

can't wait to hear more from you..I'm proud of you.